Menrva Search is looking for an experienced Project Manager with Major DC Relocation Experience with Strong PM Governance, and exposure to Banking/financial industries to be based in Hong Kong. This role will own the end-to-end transition of the Mainframe Cluster inclusive of planning, execution, developing a quality plan, identifying and managing risks, issues/blockers, tracking tasks/deliverables, reporting and communication from inception to completion, including allocation of infrastructure
resources, engagement with internal teams and managing day-to-day communication with Customer.
Main objectives of the role:
- Responsible for developing and managing technology projects and their cost, time, scope, service quality and customer satisfaction over the life cycle of a project.
- Be in charge of schedules, budgets, resources, and deliverables for a project.
- Motivate and monitor teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept. Knowledge of the larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project financial health, staying alert for risk, and resolving issues as they arise.
- Be accountable for the alignment of a project execution using a single Project Management Methodology and way of working, consistently across the firm in alignment with CO&A4 Global PPM.
- Act as the primary contact for project activities and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Be accountable to ensure reporting and customer management meets communicated timelines.
- Hold Business or Technical Bachelor’s Degree in IT-related discipline.
- Must have at least one External Project Management Certification.
- SCRUM Master Certification will be of added advantage.
- 15+ years’ experience in overall program management, and agile / project management.
- 15+ years’ experience within Mainframe technologies inclusive of actual Mainframe migrations.
- 15+ years’ experience working with AS400, and Network infrastructure.
- The ability to use and/or with recent understanding of agile collaboration tools such as ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) & and Confluence Collaboration is an added advantage.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of Mainframe migration and delivery capabilities, expertise in application development life cycle is desirable.
- Must be able to perform independent assessments and make sound recommendations across the Mainframe technical domain.
- Must have demonstrable hands-on experience in Mainframe migrations.
- Must have worked and collaborated with infrastructure teams.
Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and get in touch to discuss further with Steve +65 9109 7879 Steve@menrvaconsulting.com