Menrva Search is looking for a Mandarin speaking UX professional to join one of thie clients in Singapore. Our client is open to relocating someone from overseas to Singapore for this hire.
As the UX Director, you will be a strategic leader responsible for shaping exceptional user experiences that enhance our global travel and experiences platform. With your innovative mindset and deep understanding of user-centered design principles, you will drive the evolution of our product interfaces, ensuring they are intuitive, visually appealing, and aligned with user needs.
Your role will involve overseeing a talented team of designers, collaborating cross- functionally, and driving design excellence to elevate our digital presence.
Main objectives of the role:
- Leading user experience design, focusing on web interface design and APP interface design, responsible for the design of the overall structure of the APP and grasping the style of the APP;
- Responsible for the daily management of the UX team, leading the UX team to complete the visual design and interaction of various departments of the company Design, UI interface and related icon production;
- Lead the UX team, participate in product planning, provide professional advice, plan business direction with the product line, and carry out new product design, page production, product prototype evaluation, etc.;
- Follow up the entire process of UI design, usability design and testing for each process, participation in the planning of Internet products, providing professional advice, and improving product services with product managers;
- Responsible for research and analysis of market demand and business conditions, and constantly updating products, improve the matching degree between products and the market, and increase the activity and stickiness of app users.
- More than 8 years of UX design experience in the Internet industry is preferred, and more than 3 years of management experience;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & Mandarin (Chinese) is a must to work with counterparts in Shenzhen
- Have a good visual sense. And the basic skills of UI (or UX) design.
- Familiar with e-commerce user interaction and behavioural habits of the website, strong curiosity and research on Internet products at home and abroad.
- Keen observation and analysis skills for visual design and colour, good aesthetics and innovation ability, and excellent design creativity;
- Usability design and testing, participate in the planning of Internet products, provide professional advice, and work with product managers to improve product services.
Interested? This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a company with exponential growth, work with enthusiastic over-achievers and explore their career with them. Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and get in touch with our search partner, Fahad <Fahad@menrvaconsulting.com> to find out more about the role.