Menrva is looking for a C++ developer to join one of their technology driven clients who provide technology led services in capital markets. This is an amazing opportunity for a talented and highly motivated software engineer who is excited to learn, grow, apply and drive their technical skills to new and existing applications.
Main objectives of the role:
- Develop and enhance new and existing products.
- Ensure the code is tested thoroughly.
- Ensure reliability of code.
- Clarify project requirements and specifications during development, testing and post-production by working closely with internal stakeholders and product managers.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in C++ on Linux.
- FIX experience, ideally QuickFIX experience will be highly preferred.
- Experience with regular exchanges / feedhandler is a must
- Working experience and in-depth knowledge in data structures, object-oriented design, complexity analysis and algorithm design.
- Analytical problem solver with an ability to take on a variety of tasks and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills, with an ability to build relationships within business.
- Experience in taking a lead and successfully delivering complex software systems in an agile environment.
- Proven ability to design complex software systems in large scale.
- Excellent ability to collect requirements and communicate software product features, technical designs and product strategy to users, other technical teams and senior management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that supports continuous learning and facilitates professional and personal growth. Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and get in touch with our search partner, Fahad at Fahad@menrvaconsulting.com